Powered by Blogger.

The Maybach Landaulet

By | 4:09 PM Leave a Comment



When I initially eyed this piece of eye candy in this music video I was in awe.  I literally could not stop looking at the Maybach Landaulet because I have never seen anything quite like it.

Mercedes launched the Maybach Landaulet 62S in 2009 and the price tag is around $1.35 million dollars for the standard model.  This price does not include an on-staff driver to take you around town!

The beauty of the Landaulet is that the entire roof that covers the back seats can be elctro-hydraulically removed while the roof covering the front driver and passenger seats stays in tact.  Now THAT is luxury!  With 612 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque, this car has the beauty and the power that an uber-wealthy car enthusiast will love.  I love the white on white model, it just looks so clean and elegant.




Source: Netcarshow.com
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: